• Hello. Today I was banned. Please unban me.

I suppose the ban was for swearing on my part. But my curse was directed at bloodyAlbo since he insulted me with the word PAVLIK in our region, this insult and I will not allow anyone to insult myself. I promise that now I will be more restrained in my expressions, but I will ask you to prohibit the word pavlik as you forbade the word admin in the chat.id 76561198121167491X(

• I banned you.

for insulting other players on altis.

Just because you write in russian, doesn't allow you to abuse our rules.

Follow the rules and you wont be banned, your ban will be active for 7 days.

By the way, he thought you are the player "Pavlik_Mobo3ob". I was on the server while you swearing in russian.

"Es ist der Fehler des Fehlers, daß er so leicht zu begehen ist , deshalb wird er auch so selten verfehlt ."

• Does that mean he can insult me? Should I be silent in response?

• First of all, insulting in public channels (side/global) is forbidden.

If he does it, you have to do too? If a cheater cheats, do you have to cheat too?

Send us screenshots with a ticket in discord where he insults you, and he gets banned too.

We don't care in what language you insult players. Insulting ends in ban for anyone.

"Es ist der Fehler des Fehlers, daß er so leicht zu begehen ist , deshalb wird er auch so selten verfehlt ."